Well, I stand corrected vis-à-vis Msr. Infante as well as a whole bunch more…
● UT Jake Noll recalled to Washington
● C Jarrett Gonzalez activated from Development List, reassigned from Harrisburg
● C Drew Millas placed on 3-day T.I.L.
● C Steven Williams activated from Development List
● LHP Alex Troop reassigned from Harrisburg
● SS Jordy Barley reassigned from Wilmington
● IF Lucius Fox placed on the 7-Day I.L.
● IFs Sammy Infante, Cortland Lawson reassigned from Fredericksburg
● RHP Matt Merrill reassigned from Fredericksburg
● IF Carter Kieboom reassigned from Rochester for MiLB Rehab
● IFs Yohandy Morales, Marcus Brown, Gavin Dugas reassigned from the FCL
● OFs Andrew Pinckney, Elijah Nunez reassigned from the FCL
● RHP Austin Amaral reassigned to Fredericksburg from the FCL
● LHP Jared Simpson reassigned to Fredericksburg from the FCL
OF Elijah Green placed on the 7-Day I.L.
Reminder: Not all upward moves are promotions.
FWIW, most of the media relations folks use “transferred” in these cases. My rule of thumb is that if there no corresponding move, it’s a promotion. Otherwise, it’s a reassignment in order to clear room on the roster.
I’m here in Altoona tonight so there may be more trickling in, but I wanted to get this out sooner vs. later given the travel itinerary.