The Saguaros fell behind 4-0 after a three-run 5th by the Javelinas, but roared back to life with a six-run 6th to take their fourth straight game by a 6-4 score over Peoria.
Like Opening Night, nearly the full Nats contingent appeared in the game.
- Sterling Sharp made his second start but wobbled through two scoreless innings, putting on four baserunners with three hits and a walk, but fanning two. He threw 48 pitches, 26 for strikes.
- Cole Freeman led off and played CF, where he made three putouts. He went 0-for-4 with two with strikeouts.
- Luis Garcia batted second and played SS, where he had two assists. At the plate, he singled twice to the opposite field, scoring once, and driving in one.
- Jakson Reetz was the cleanup man and started behind the plate. He went 1-for-4 with a walk but failed to throw out two basestealers.
- Nick Banks was the DH in the No. 7 slot but was hitless with two whiffs.
- Jacob Condra-Bogan worked around a walk in the 9th to notch his second save. He struck out one and threw 18 pitches, nine for strikes.
The two teams meet again tonight for a third straight game, with Surprise as the home team.