Here’s a look at how the Nationals fared over the weekend in the Arizona Fall League…
The Scottsdale Scorpions pounded the Peoria Javelinas 12-4
- Steve Lombardozzi led off and played second base, helping to turn two double plays and going 1-for-3 with a walk and an RBI (via sac fly).
- Sammy Solis started and got torched for four runs (all earned) on four hits and three walks over three innings. He struck out three.
- Brad Peacock got his second hold with a scoreless inning of relief, alowing one hit and striking out two.
Scottsdale cruised to its eighth win in eleven games with a 6-1 decision over the Phoenix Desert Dogs
- Derek Norris caught and batted cleanup, swatting his second home run of the fall campaign in a 1-for-3 night with a run scored, a walk, a strikeout, and two RBI. He threw out another baserunner.
- Michael Burgess batted seventh and played RF, going 1-for-4 with two RBI and a strikeout.
- Bryce Harper was the DH and went 2-for-4 with a strikeout.
- Cole Kimball was touched for a run on two hits and a walk while pitching the ninth.
After 11 games, the stats…