Posting from the road office in Nashville, Tennessee… The shuffling of rosters at the Class-A All-Star Breaks has begun, though it’s up and down the ladder:
• LHP Matt Grace reassigned from Harrisburg
• RHP Rafael Martin reassigned from Harrisburg
• RHP James Simmons reassigned from Harrisburg
• RHP Ryan Mattheus, OF Destin Hood placed on 7-Day DL (Hood retroactive to 6/15)
• IF Jose Lozada activated from the 7-Day DL
• RHP Ryan Tatusko placed on 3-Day TIL
• RHP Austin Voth promoted from Hagerstown
• RHP Phillips Valdez reassigned from Hagerstown
• LHPs Cory Bafidis, David Napoli reassigned from Hagerstown
In a season chock-full of needs-based moves, it’s hard to tell how many of these moves are permanent. Best guess: Voth stays in High-A where pitching is needed while at least two of the Harrisburg-to-Syracuse moves will be undone a la Brian Dupra last week. Likewise, I’d posit that at least one of the Hagerstown-to-Auburn moves will be reversed as this appears that the Nationals want these guys available and/or working with coaches.
UPDATE: One move that is permanent is that of Ryan Tatusko, who I can confirm has been sold to the Hanwha Eagles of the Korea Baseball League as noted in the comments. He will rejoin former teammate and former Nationals farmhand Caleb Clay (H/T Geoff Morrow, Mick Reinhard).