Another day, another set of transactions. Here’s the rundown on the latest roster moves on the Nats farm…
- RHP Chris Young activated
- LHP Bobby Bramhall released
- OF Eury Perez activated from 7-Day DL
- LHP Xavier Cedeno claimed off waivers from Houston, optioned to Syracuse
- OF Jerad Head reassigned from Syracuse
- OF J.R. Higley activated from 7-Day DL
- IF Matt Foat reassigned to Extended Spring Training
With the exception of Young-for-Bramhall and Xavier Cedeno, most of these moves are simply a reversal of transactions made earlier this month. The corresponding move to make room for Cedeno has not yet been announced, but when it is, this space will be updated.
This also returns Harrisburg back to full strength at 25, which means if/when Rendon is returned from Washington, another move will have to be made.